Inca Trail Machu Picchu Trek 2D - 1N
Day 1: Cusco - Chachabamba - Wiñaywayna - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
At 5:50 a.m, we pick you up at your hotel for our short shuttle to Cusco's San Pedro train station. The train ride covers 104 kilometers/64.6 miles (4 hours), and then we set out on our trek to the Wiñaywayna archeological complex and then onward to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night in a charming little hostel.
Photo Gallery Andes
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu-Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco
At 6:30 a.m., we will take the first bus from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu and arrive at Machupicchu at 7:00 a.m. We will enjoy a professionally guided 2½-hour visit of the great Machupicchu sanctuary-city. There is also an optional hike for the more energetic and adventurous people in the group, to the top of Waynapicchu Mountain the pyramid-shaped peak that overlooks Machupicchu. After our visit, we will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes, where we can enjoy a relaxing bath at the local hot springs. In the afternoon we will take the 3:55 p.m. train back to Cusco; arriving at the Cusco train station at approximately 8:30 p.m., from where we will shuttle you to your hotel by private bus.
Note: People that want to visit Waynapicchu, must let us know as soon as they can, because according to the new rules, there is a limit of people (400) per day that can climb it.
Photo Gallery Andes
- Quick Reservation Form
- Transfer in - out: Hotel -Train station- Hotel
- Backpacker Train Service: Cusco - Km. 104 (Chachabamba) / Aguas Calientes – Cusco
- Visitadome train USD$ 45.00
- Hiram Bingham train USD$ 290.00
- Sleeping bag USD$ 30.00 ( below cero)
- Extra porter USD$ 70.00 (carrying your personal belongings until 8 kilos)(Only 4 days- trek Inca trail)
- Single Tent USD$ 45.00 (In case you are not interested on sharing your tent with a partner)(Only 4 days- trek Inca trail)
Group Service : Price $ 510.00 per person